I would appreciate your help in gathering signatures. The petition and instructions are availabe to download below. Once you have gathered signatures and had the petition notorized, please mail it to the address at the end of these instructions.
Petition Circulator Instructions
1. A petition circulator must be 18 years of age or older and a citizen
of the United States. The circulator must personally witness all signatures
given and sign the required circulators statement stating that
all signatures were taken in his or her presence. No one may sign the
name of another person on the petition. No one may be considered a circulator
of any petition page except the person who signs the circulators
2. Petition sheets must not be circulated more than 90 days preceding
the last day for filing of the petitions. The circulators statement
on the candidates petition sheet must specify either the dates
on which the sheets were circulated, the first and last dates on which
the sheet was circulated or that none of the signatures on the sheet
were signed more than 90 days preceding the last day for filing the
3. A petition circulator may not circulate for more than one political
4. A petition circulator may not circulate for an independent candidate
or candidates in addition to candidates for an established political
party or new party.
5. A petition circulator must complete the circulators statement
at the bottom of each petition sheet certifying address, age and citizenship
information and also certifying that the signatures on that sheet were
signed in his/her presence and are genuine and that to the best of his/her
knowledge the persons so signing were duly registered voters of the
political subdivision for which the candidate shall be nominated (State
of Illinois) and that their respective registration addresses are correctly
stated therein. This statement shall be sworn to and signed before an
officer authorized to administer oaths in Illinois.
6. Petition circulators shall indicate on such petition their residence
address, written, or printed, including the street address or rural
route number of the circulator, as well as the circulators city,
village or town.
7. A petition signer MAY NOT sign petitions for a candidate of more
than one political party for the same Primary Election.
8. A petition signer must sign his/her own signature on the petition.
9. Petition signers shall indicate on such petition their residence address, written or printed, including the street address or rural route number, as well as their city, village or town, county and state. However, the state, county, city, village and town of residence may be pre-printed on the petition form when all of the electors signing the petition form reside therein. Standard abbreviations may be used in writing the residence address, including street number, if any. The petition signer must be a registered voter from the address shown opposite his/her signature on the petition. If the petition signer uses a business address and is registered at his/her home address, his/her signature may not be valid.
10. Mail the completed, notorized petitions to:
Robert Zadek for U.S.
P.O. Box 10067
Loves Park, IL 61131-0067